Why I Love My KitchenAid Mixer

Oh how I love my KitchenAid Mixer! It kneads dough, it whips cream and it mixes all of my cookie batters with hardly any work on my part.

Hurray For My KitchenAid Mixer!

A KitchenAid mixer can be one of the most important kitchens tools to use when baking your own bread, cookies, and pastries. I like to use my KitchenAid mixer for practically all of my baking tasks.

KitchenAid Mixer – This is the one I utilize the most typically. It is an incredible maker. The attachments, kneading tools, and paddles all work great. When out searching for baking tools, remember what you will be using them for. If you are just making cookies, then get a small mixer. If you are seeming active with your baking you should get a bigger unit.

Lots Of Attachments For This Mixer

These mixers come with various accessories and they are terrific.  There are three basic attachments that you will use; a whisk, a mixing paddle and a kneading hook.  Each serves a separate purpose and each can make your baking life a lot easier.

If you are like me and are a fundamental cook, than these mixers will permit you to bake basic cookie dishes, or produce some of your own recipes. If you are a baking addict, then you will love utilizing these baking tools.

My KitchenAid Stand Mixer

The KitchenAid Artisan mixer is an all-in-one system and is fantastic for baking bread, pies, pan cookies, muffins, and a lot more. You will discover that it does make cookie dough much easier to make. And if you are not a baking freak, you ought to be happy with this baking tools.

Make Sure You Have Other Baking Tools On Hand

You will want to invest in a baking pan or cookie sheet if you are going to start baking pies, cookies, or cakes. And if you are looking for something more specialized, then you might wish to look into buying a combo set of baking pans and the Kitchen Aid paddle. These combination sets will enable you to bake just about anything, consisting of pie and cake tarts, foccacia breads, fruit tarts, and even lasagna!  Keep a good supply of assorted kitchen spoons and spatulas on hand, you can never have too many of those when baking.

Comments